Whether you are an established business or in the expansion phase, there comes a time when it becomes necessary to have a skilled financial accountant who can efficiently plan, strategize, implement, monitor, and control the different functions of the business. However, hiring a CFO or controller can often be expensive and not feasible within the budget. Therefore, businesses opt for outside controllers. An outside controller is an independent contractor who is hired to oversee various business functions and report directly to the owner or CEO of the company. As a third-party controller, our CPA Firm is committed to fulfilling the following duties:
- Managing the accounting and bookkeeping function
- Creating budgets and forecasts for your business
- Examining capital expenditure decisions.
- Generating financial reports to keep you informed.
- Managing cash flow and projecting future earnings
- Developing accounting documentation, including procedures and operations manuals
- Tracking job costs and inventory
- Measuring key metrics and benchmarking against industry standards
- Selecting and implementing third-party accounting software
- Overseeing month-end closings and preparing for audits
- Establishing internal controls to protect your financial data.
- Developing KPIs to measure progress against benchmarks.
- Creating financial strategies and plans.
- Monitoring marketing spend and staying on budget.
- Managing your accounting staff
- Advising you on important financial decisions